Terms of Service
Welcome to the rockymountainbaking.com website (“Site”). All users of this website and services are subject to the following terms & conditions.
1. You may view and print material displayed on this site to be used by the following conditions. The materials may be used solely for your own, personal information, and are not for commercial or business use.
If you would like to use content for business use we ask you contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain permission.
2. The information provided on this site is meant solely for your personal use only and to be used at your own risk. Rocky Mountain Baking is not responsible for any adverse reactions you may have to any recipes due to allergic reactions, health issues, etc.
3. All health related information are personal opinions only, and to be viewed and used with caution.
4. This site is supported by the use of affiliate links embedded in the site. Rocky Mountain Baking may receive compensation for any purchases made through these links.
Rocky Mountain Baking is a participant in the GoAffPro Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to the partner site.
5. All content (e.g recipes, articles, and pictures) are protected by international and United States copyright laws. All rights reserved.
1. Web servers may automatically capture the following information from visitors to the site including the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, as well as the amount of time you spend on the site. This information will solely be used to improve Rocky Mountain Baking to better suit users needs.
2. Rocky Mountain Baking may collect your name and e-mail address. For example, you may subscribe to our weekly newsletter on our site by submitting your email address. You may also submit comments to the blog on the site.
We do not encourage the submission of any personal information in these comments other than what information we require (e.g. name and email address). Information you disclose in the comments becomes public information and we encourage you to exercise caution when disclosing information in a submission.