Southwest Mixed Nuts
The robust flavor of these southwest mixed nuts make for a delicious afternoon snack. If you like your stuff a little on the spicy side I recommend doubling your cayenne, and if you really like your spice try tripling it or more!
- 2 Cups Salted Mixed Nuts
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Cumin
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Cayenne
- Preheat your oven to 375° Farenheit.
- Mix all your spices together into a bowl and set aside.
- Pour your nuts onto a baking sheet or cast iron skillet and drizzle with olive oil. Stir until the oil has lightly coated all of the nuts.
- Sprinkle your spice mix over the nuts and stir again.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring every five minutes until nuts have started to brown.